|Mirror [#1]||Kid's Sleeping Disorders; Help Your Child Overcome Sleep Disorders.pdf||47,173 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Kid's Sleeping Disorders; Help Your Child Overcome Sleep Disorders.pdf||28,652 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Kid's Sleeping Disorders; Help Your Child Overcome Sleep Disorders.pdf||22,874 KB/Sec|
Does your child suffer from many a sleepless night?
Have you ever wanted to know what you can do to improve your child’s sleep?
In ‘Kid’s Sleeping Disorders’ you will learn the most common reasons that cause kids to have sleep disorders and more importantly the necessary steps you as a parent can take to help your child overcome them and sleep better.
Let’s face it, if your child sleeps better they will have more energy during the day, perform better at school and will be much less likely to have health issues. It also means you get to enjoy your sleep as well. After all you are likely to be a better parent if you are not fatigued during the day.
Some of the key points covered in ‘Kid’s Sleeping Disorders’ include;
- Why having a consistent routine before bedtime improves the quality of your child’s sleep
- What you should do to help your child overcome night time fears
- When your child should move into their own room
- The major medical issues you should be aware of that can contribute to your child losing sleep
- Steps to take if your child is a sleep-walker
- Why diet can affect your child’s quality of sleep
- How to help your child overcome bedwetting
And a number of other key points to help you overcome a range of sleep issues that your child may experience.